- International School 1984-1991
- Woldingham School 1991-1998
- Kingston University, Art Foundation Course - 1998-1999
- Chelsea College of Art and Design - 1999-2002
- 2001 - Lord Mayor of London, Ken Livingston, chose pictures for City Hall
- 2002 - Epping Forest District Museum Forest Exhibition
- 2003 - Solo art show in Bethnal Green
- 2003 - Candid Arts centre - Angel
- 2003 - Church Street Gallery
- 2004 - Selfridges, Solo show in the Lab Café, Oxford Street, London
- 2004 - Portobello gallery - Exhibition to celebrate death
- 2010 - Womens exhibition Victoria Seychelles
- Creole Holidays lounge painting and new 2011 boat front for Mahé - La Digue ferry.
- Four Seasons Hotel- pictures for all villas and large oil painting by the boutique.
- Head of Russian T.V - Boris Terebilenkol
- Kempinski Hotel one picture near reception.
"I am transposing the music from the jungle into my paintings. I love being surrounded by nature and the busy detail it contains. Giving time to nature is very important, as it starts to reveal its magic. The longer you remain in focus, the more you start to see."
"To look is to create what you see" - Cezanne
Copyright © 2011 Alyssa Adams Gallery. All rights reserved.